Finally, invitations!


I just got my return address rubber stamp in my PO Box, which is super exciting. I designed the stamp and ordered it off of rubberstamps.net. Not this week, but the next I'm going to sit down and write out, stamp, and send out all my invitations. I'm so in love with the design I've decided on.

Here are some inspiration invites that I worked off of:

With this one I like the rounded edges and negative space. It's pretty simple looking.

I basically really love these designs below. Not only are they inspired by the same blush I like, they use ivories, neutrals, and recycled textures which I really wanted to have for my invitations. What a cute RSVP too!

These here are handmade. Again, they have the recycled look and neutral papers. The fonts are very girly-- I don't think Paul would like it.

Um, HI? Love these the most!! They are so elegant and pretty. Is it too much for my overall theme? Probably. Still really like them though!

I love the twine-ish tie for these invites. The stamping is also really unique. These details give the invite a very personal feel, and I think most people will appreciate that kind of thought! I certainly do!

Again, the details on these invites are incredible-- note tie and neutrals. If you are interested in graphic design, this website is a must see!

Check out Jenna's blog for this elegant calligraphy. She has the most amazing handwriting. Also, if you are obsessed with the Royal Wedding like the rest of the world, she made special invites for the wedding-- did you know the royal couple FAXED their invitations??

My invitations use many aspects of these invitations and more. PS, the design of my blog transfers well into the invites. They are neutral, soft, elegant, simple, and most importantly... designed by me.

Best!
Amber

No comments:

Post a Comment