Because I love my bridesmaids- a thank you gift.


OK, I'm just putting this up.  I know, it's about a month too late.

I made these gifts for my bridesmaids when we went dress shopping.  For a reminder, my reception is held in Wabasha at Slippery's Restaurant & Bar-- the famous place of Grumpy Old Men.  So I thought it would be appropriate if my bridesmaids were all to see the movie; you know, educate them.

I used Target recycled wrapping paper, tissue paper from a Starbucks gift, resume paper, and a couple pieces of card stock.  I incorporated a fish I made in Illustrator to carry on the GOM theme, just girl-ifying it slightly with pink which is also my accent color for the wedding.  Check it:


They opened them when trying on the dresses at Flutter.  It was a fun surprise!  I look forward to putting their bridesmaid gifts together.

PS. I didn't forget Liz!!  She got something in the mail!

Best,
Amber

No comments:

Post a Comment