A compilation of details.

I'm going to recap all those important details in this blog posting. Ones that meant a lot to me.

Fish and Chicken
And the Branches!
I think we found about a dozen branches to use in the wedding and reception. Look for them in these pics.

Centerpieces: Jars and Vases + Burlap
Cutting 33 yards of burlap 2 times down the middle, then into table links. Mine and Anna's job.
More things to do with Jars -- simply put pictures in jars! :)
Dessert Bar: cupcakes, lemon bars, cheesecake bites, cream puffs, etc...
Note more ways to decorate with stumps...

The Graphics done by me.

A Photobooth 
We bought a bedsheet from Walmart for $5 and I cut hearts from a very old book and sewed together in strips (for free) to hang in front. Jordan (photographer) provided props.

That's all I have at this point. Hope you appreciated the little things at the wedding... or at least through my blog!

Best,
Amber Nicole Clark Meyers

4 comments:

  1. All your work paid off, Amber. Glad you carried out all of your ideas even when I said, "it won't matter." Loved every minute and every detail of the wedding...and even most of the process of getting there!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. And which book did we use for the hearts?

    ReplyDelete